A Healthy Recipe
- 1 cup ragi (nachni) flour
- 2 tbsp wheat flour (atta)
- ½ cup water (to knead the dough)
- ½ tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- ½ capsicum, sliced into small pieces
- ½ onion, sliced into small pieces
- Form dough with the ingredients for the ragi (nachni) chapattis.
- Roll out the dough to make chapatti with the help of a little flour
- Cut out small circular rounds (approximately 2 inches in diameter) from the chapatti.
- With the help of Tawa and direct flame Cook the chapatti.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 350o F (176o C).
- Place some tomato sauce on top of the chapatti and add capsicum, tomatoes and other vegetable as per your choice.
- prinkle grated cheese on top. Remove and serve hot