Keep Yourself Hydrate
HYDRATE YOUR BODY
Without Water there is no life, that’s why it is called sometimes “liquid oxygen”. The adult human body contain 60% of water. It means without or less water intake will affect our body function badly.
Question is why you need enough water intake?
- Water keeps your skin young, wrinkle free, hydrates
- Adequate water intake water helps to reduce stress from your skin
- Adequate water intake helps for good weight loss
- Enough water require for all digestive function like Saliva secretion, Enzyme activity, Nutrient absorption, bowel movements
- It is a good detoxifies which helps to excrete wastage product and toxic from our body those are responsible for many disease
- It also help to maintain the body temperature especially during high grade fever stop to overheat body
- It helps to keep our body moist especially in sensory area. It Lubricate the cartilage and joint for healthy joint movements
- It helps to protect our body organs and tissues
- Water is the major contain in blood which helps to supply oxygen or nutrient to our body cells
- Water is working in our body as diluter which helps in different process like digestion, circulation, absorption and transfer of nutrients
Tips to increases your liquid intake
- Keep a water bottle when you are going out. that help to maintain enough water intake
- Instead of plain water you may take lemon water, orange water or coconut water, Soups, fruit juices, butter milk, juicy fruit like water melons , oranges etc
- Drink enough water during your workout time
- In hot weather or in fever when sensible water loss increases try to have more water for the recovery
- If you forget to drink water, use reminder which initially help you to develop your practice
Stay Healthy and save Water!!