A Healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve people’s health and well-being. Healthy Lifestyle leads to Healthy Diet, Exercise or other activities, Balance between stress and work etc. Having a healthy lifestyle is always suggested for weight loss, weight gain, Diabetes, Heart Diseases or other clinical disorders.
Why people are waiting for Diseases? You can adopt Healthy Diet and Lifestyle from today only. Today, Yoga has become a part of Healthy Lifestyle because:
- Its convenient to do at home and you do not have to necessarily step out. Yoga based on simple posture and breathing techniques burn 175 Kcal per hour.
- Yoga gives inner peace and helps to reduce stress hormone and increase fat metabolism for weight loss.
- Yoga may make your body more sensitive to insulin, so it can help you achieve a normal body weight and Normal Blood Sugar level.
- It not only keeps you physically fit but also mentally and emotionally balanced.
- Improves digestion process which helps proper utilization of food into the body.
- Improve confidence, motivation and positivity.
- Helps build a strong and flexible body which keeps you young by your mind, energy and physic
- Enhances energy and immunity help people to finish daily task properly on time and balance work and life
- Increases self-control and motivation. Helps people who wants to quit alcohol, smoking etc
- Yoga and meditation work on keeping the mind happy and peaceful.
Dietician Arti Jain
Nutrition and Weight loss Consultant
Founder and Chief Nutritionist of Diet4Health
MSc (Dietetics), PG Dip(Nutrition), Diabetic Educator (USA), International Sports Nutrition (California), Genetic Diet Expert